When you were a young child, have you ever tried to decode what your parents’ facial expressions mean when you ask them to buy you a new toy or to take you to Disneyland? A frown would likely be a “No!” But a nod would make you jump with joy. As you grow older, it has become a necessity to be able to detect if other people will agree with your decision or proposal. It’s especially important to for men to be able to asses a woman’s body language in dating situations. This is an ability that will truly help negotiators, employees, and even lovers to succeed in their ventures because they would be able to change their approach early enough to adjust to a specific situation.
When trying to attract women, you must be aware of different actions that indicate what she’s thinking about. A quick general look at what body language cues will help you understand her better. These are some indicators of thought:
Positive Body Language
She moves closer to you when you say something interesting
She locks eyes with you and ignores everyone around her
She looks for opportunities to touch you
Negative Body Language
She moves farther away from you during the course of the conversation
When you’re talking to her, she’s looking around the room
Her arms are folded and she has closed body language
Theres also a couple more signs:
- They’re stroking their chin. This means they are assessing the advantages and disadvantages of the proposal/idea being presented.
- They take their glasses off, after which they may either (1) clean them, or (2) put the tip of the frame in their mouth. They are buying themselves some time to think things over. A frame in the mouth would also likely indicate that they need more details and they are willing to listen.
- They are pinching the bridge of the nose most likely with eyes closed. People doing this are engaged in very deep thought. They may be involved in a difficult situation, where they are aware of the consequences that may occur as a result of making crucial decisions.
- They put a palm below the chin, index finger pointed and extended along the cheek, while other fingers placed beneath the mouth. This gesture more likely indicates thoughts that are criticizing or antagonizing other people.
- They walk with the head down and hands behind the back. People who walk this way are probably worried about their problems, and they are thinking of ways to solve them.